- I need to clean a ski suit, how long will it take to clean?
It will take 3 days to complete your order. In our express dry cleaners it is possible to clean most items within 4 hours, but the exact time is determined at the counter.
- Do you have an express service? What is the minimum time it takes?
Express dry cleaning of textiles takes 4 hours and can be done at our express dry cleaning locations. The addresses of our express dry cleaners can be found in the Locations menu of our site.
- My wedding dress is a very expensive and hand made. I would like to store it, and of course, have it cleaned. Will you clean such items and do you offer any kind of guarantee?
Contrast Cleaners cleans wedding dresses and designer clothes with delicate technologies, but in any case, the possibility of cleaning is determined by our technologist. Bring your dress in for a free consultation with our specialist.
- A white leather luxury brand purse I own has become worn and doesn't look good now. Can you clean it?
We have recently began to offer cleaning and colour refreshing for leather purses. Cleaning of purses is done by hand using delicate chemicals. However, for a satisfactory result it is necessary to following a number of conditions, in part of which is the presence of combined elements and cardboard inserts. Please bring your purse in to one of our collection points and receive a free consultation from our specialist or call our technologist by telephone.
- Can you clean suede boots? Are colouring and water repellent included in this service?
We offer professional hand cleaning of leather and suede shoes in our dry cleaners, as well as shoe repair. After cleaning, all items made of leather, suede and fur are protected with a water repellent treatment. Colouring is done as needed at no extra charge.
- What does "personal consultation with a technologist" mean?
Frequently customers bring us exclusive or designer items, clothes made from different materials which can behave unexpectedly during cleaning even using delicate methods. In these cases, the customer can either have a personal consultation with our technologist (in our express locations), or receive a professional consultation by telephone (in the case the order is placed in one of our collection points). The technologist will determine the possibility to clean the item and the method of cleaning with the approval of the customer.
- Do you clean wool carpets? Where and how can we place an order?
We accept for cleaning carpets made of natural wool in both long and short pile. By calling us at +7 495 345-66-11 (daily from 8:00 to 22:00) or using the on-line form on our site, you can place an order. Our team will pick up and return your carpet at a convenient time for you. If you would like to bring your carpet for cleaning yourself, this can be done at the following collection points.
- I have a down coat which has been treated with a stain and water repellent. Can it be cleaned?
Before cleaning, all garments are inspected by our technologist, who determines the proper method of processing. Moreover, we offer stain and water repellent treatment for garments which were initially treated with a protective layer but that has worn off or never had one. You can learn more about this service on our web site or in our collection points.
- Will a blanket shrink after being dry cleaned? Will there be any chemical smell left afterwards?
Dry cleaning (without the use of water) is the main service offered by dry cleaners, which provides the best conservation of the form, colour and texture of the item. Moreover, modern chemicals and programs provide nearly complete absence of smells after cleaning. We also guarantee repeat cleaning, free of charge, if you for any reason are not satisfied with the results. We will be happy to take care of your blanket!
- I have expensive designer buttons on my coat. Will they be ruined during cleaning?
Expensive, exclusive or fragile accessories are carefully removed from the garment before cleaning, and then are sewn back on in their proper place by our professional tailors. Moreover, we use many delicate cleaning programs, as well as those for designer clothes.
- I was recommended to clean my curtains with you. However, they are made of heavy velvet and I am concerned about the result. Is it possible to clean such curtains?
Contrast Cleaners offers dry cleaning and aqua cleaning of all types of curtains and lace, including curtains made of silk, tapestry and velvet. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to have a personal consultation, free of charge, with our technologist in our express dry cleaners, or by telephone after submitting your order.